Business Development Manager Southern England
Ogilvie Fleet Ltd is the UK’s leading independent leasing company with over 20 customer service awards in the last decade. To further strengthen our Southern Sales Team, we are seeking talented Business Development Managers with a proven track record of new business sales gained within an FN50 Leasing Company in the UK who are based in any location South of Birmingham.
Do you want to be a part of a company where you feel valued and supported, have access to a portfolio of innovative products and industry leading customer service and are financially well rewarded, including an uncapped commission/bonus scheme?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning team and be part of our continued success
To create, secure and manage successful sales opportunities with fleet decision makers contributing towards the overall growth and profit targets of the business.
This role focuses on New Business. However once secured accounts will remain with the BDM.
- Identify potential new customers and the key decision makers.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline of high value prospect opportunities (25+ fleet sizes) within the Maximizer CRM and ensure the pipeline is fully qualified with regular telephone contact and meetings.
- Achieve sales objectives for new business, penetration, renewal, and extensions whilst maximizing profitability.
- Promote and demonstrate the use of Ogilvie online fleet management platforms, such as Mifleet, Driver Portals, Online Quotes, Happy Drivers Applications.
- Manage the process pertaining to new client implementation and legal documentation
- Work closely with CSE/Team ensuring regular contact and face to face reviews at least once a month.
- Work closely your Regional Sales Director to record/monitor and achieve sales objectives.
- Complete tenders and develop proposals to be presented to potential new customers.
- Provide solutions to help fleets with the transition of vehicles to electrification.
- Manage the underwriting process to ensure funding is in place and risk is minimised.
- Liaise with the marketing team to devise personal marketing campaigns and have them distributed accordingly to clients and prospects.
- Undertake regular review meetings with existing clients and provide Fleet Review Summary information for review.
- Implement renewal strategy and regular follow up process for each client/vehicle.
- Provide OEM terms for clients with the help of the Purchasing Department.
- Attend monthly 1:1 Objective meetings with Regional Sales Director
- Attend regional and national team meetings as required.
- A proven track record gained within a UK based FN50 leasing company is preferred
- Ability to sell into new business channels.
- A thorough understanding of Contract Hire and associated products.
- Strong telephone/appointment making skills
- Experience in upselling ancillary products
- High level of fleet industry knowledge and business acumen
- An experienced/professional approach in developing existing and new client relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills to stake holders at all levels.
- Highly motivated with a flexible approach and a proven ability to work remotely / from home.
- Proficiency in guiding clients through the EV Transition process
- Sound knowledge of LCVs/conversions
- Strong IT skills with various Microsoft products i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and CRM systems and processes.
- Work well individually or as part of a team?
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks?
Hours of work: 9:00 – 17:00 however workload and travel may necessitate working outside of these hours.
An attractive package is on offer commensurate with experience. Benefits include:
- Commission scheme
- Company provided electric vehicle
- Uncapped Commission/Bonus scheme
- 32 days annual holiday entitlement
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Generous contributory personal Pension Scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme for 2nd car
- Lunch time finish every second Friday
- Access to Well-being Champions and Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme including counselling
- Learning and development opportunities
- Working as part of an award winning team with a focus on people and a culture unlike any other in the industry
Please note: No agencies