Manchester, Glasgow & Swansea
CAD Technician/3D Modeller
Malcolm Hughes is one of the leading survey companies in the UK. We operate from 5 UK offices and offer our clients genuine nationwide coverage. We are part of Ogilvie Group and we are looking for committed and talented people to join our company.
Production of survey drawings and 3d models. Assisting the site survey team, giving feedback and technical advice to senior management and clients.
We offer an attractive employment package, salary commensurate with experience. Full training will be provided, with CPD and personal development encouraged.
- 2/3 years+ experience in production of a variety of survey deliverables.
- Experience in using Autodesk AutoCAD.
- Experience in using Autodesk Revit.
- Knowledge of the survey industry, including various land/utility/measured building surveying processes.
- Ability to use your initiative, problem solve and work to deadlines.
- A committed attitude and eagerness to learn in a fast-paced industry.
- Have pride and passion for high quality survey work and customer service.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience of undertaking topographic, utility & measured building surveys.
- Experience of using traverse adjustment software.
- Experience of using point cloud registration software.
- Degree/HND/Diploma etc in a survey related subject.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy, with strong communication, negotiating and presentation skills and be able to work as part of a dynamic, driven team. You will be expected to organise your workload under the supervision of the survey manager and senior project surveyor.