Ogilvie Construction Ltd deliver building projects in both the public and private sector. We are a multi-skilled organisation and pride ourselves on our people and recruiting the best talent. We provide a rewarding and challenging working environment for all our employees, and we understand the benefits of a talented workforce.
- Mon–Fri, 8am–5pm
- Early finish Friday (3:30pm)
- 32 days annual holiday entitlement
- Company vehicle provided
- Access to Well-being Champions and Mental Health First Aiders
- Generous contributory personal Pension Scheme
- Salary exchange pension with employer NI savings included
- Profit share scheme
- Excellent death in service cover
- Employee Assistance Programme including 5 counselling sessions
You will be responsible for providing planning support throughout the whole life cycle of projects as required.
- Create Tender programmes based on Tender Package information (drawings, specifications, bills of quantities, etc.) and attend site to investigate existing conditions and restraints in conjunction with Pre-Construction Team.
- Confirm Tender programme viability with key subcontractors.
- Produce design, work package, procurement, and statutory approvals programmes.
- Develop previous Tender Programme to Contract Status, incl. Full Critical Path Analysis in conjunction with Construction Team.
- Weekly progress monitoring on Delivery Programme (DP) through company progress tracker spreadsheet or SP App and provide dropline programmes (Straight, Jagged, Critical Path & Trade Extracts) to full site team
- Weekly analysis / interrogation on programme to provide monthly progress records and compile As Built programmes enabling ‘lessons learnt analyses.
- Ongoing maintenance of OneNote Records (Risk Register, Delay Register, Change Register and Progress Tracker).
- Maintain full change log records, for all programmes, as per Planning Process.
- Monthly provide Contract Programme (CP) updates to Project Progress Meetings
- Monthly visits to site to conduct review of progress and review with team delays, risks and critical path analysis.
- Produce Extension of Time (EoT) programmes based on delay events, evidenced using Delay Register and As-Built Records. This should show full impact analysis and be able to be used in event of dispute for use in adjudication process.
- Have a background in Construction and looking to transition over to Planning?
- Have knowledge of Construction processes and procedures from tender stage to completion?
- Experienced with Asta Powerproject?
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel and Word?
- Able to work independently and manage own workload but also work effectively as part of a team?
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight timescales?