Ogilvie Construction Ltd deliver building projects in both the public and private sector. We are a multi-skilled organisation and pride ourselves on our people and recruiting the best talent. We provide a rewarding and challenging working environment for all our employees, and we understand the benefits of a talented workforce.
We have an opportunity for a Quality Manager to join our team in Stirling.
- Providing valuable assistance to Operation Teams to ensure right first-time approach.
- Compliance & operation management in Quality Control Systems.
- Managing and improving the operational systems, processes, policies and procedures in support of better management reporting, information flow and management, business processes, and organisational planning.
- Governance of systems and structures including auditing skills, risk management, investigations, complaint handling and report writing.
- Operate and performance against ITPs, KPIs.
- Analyse data to identify themes, trends and insights and to make recommendations for improvements.
- Writing and implementing policies, procedures and How to Guides.
- Organising and delivering training workshops to highlight quality issues & how to avoid reactive repairs.
- Construction industry experience essential.
- Have a significant and proven track record in Quality Management?
- Have strong organisational skills?
- Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
- Early finish Friday (3:30pm)
- 32 days annual holiday entitlement
- Company vehicle provided
- Access to Well-being Champions and Mental Health First Aiders
- Generous contributory personal Pension Scheme
- Salary exchange pension with employer NI savings included
- Profit share scheme
- Excellent death in service cover
- Employee Assistance Programme including 5 counselling sessions