Trainee Quantity Surveyor
Ogilvie Construction Ltd deliver building projects in both the public and private sector. We are a multi-skilled organisation and pride ourselves on our people and recruiting the best talent. We provide a rewarding and challenging working environment for all our employees, and we understand the benefits of a talented workforce.
We have an opportunity for a Trainee Quantity Surveyor to join our team in Aberdeen. This position would ideally suit part-time students, full-time students who could change to a part-time course, or students who are in their final year of study and have the flexibility to work 2-3 days per week.
Reporting to a Senior Surveyor, you will assist the team of Surveyors in managing all Commercial aspects of the project.
- Assisting the Senior Surveyor
- Estimating and cost planning
- Procurement of labour and materials
- Tender document preparation
- Tender reporting
- Contract administration and cost control
- Valuing works
- Cost reporting on work
- Final account preparation
- Assisting in contract and dispute resolution
- Attending project and subcontractor meetings
- Able to work to the highest standards and achieve academic qualifications on a part-time basis?
- Able to work to demanding time and qualify targets?
- Competent at Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook?