Trainee Utility Surveyors - Swansea
Enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals required to work alongside an experienced utility mapping surveyor in South Wales operating out of our Swansea office. The role would involve assisting the surveyor with tracing and recording buried utilities at sites throughout the U.K and beyond, developing skills that enable progression to utility surveyor.
- Training in all utility survey techniques, EML/GPR etc
- Training using Total Stations and GNSS
- Formal qualifications (QCF Level 3 qualification in underground utility mapping)
- Gaining experience at working on various types of sites, from congested city centres to isolated rural locations.
- Liaising with clients and staff at all levels within the business.
The successful candidate will be someone that is self-motivated, has excellent communication skills, and can work well as part of a team.
- A committed attitude and eagerness to learn in a fast-paced industry.
- Ability to use your initiative, problem solve and work to deadlines.
- Effective communication skills and good time keeping.
- Full UK driving licence.
- CSCS card.
Malcolm Hughes is one of the leading survey companies in the UK. We operate from offices around the UK and offer our clients genuine nationwide coverage. We are part of the Ogilvie Group, and we are looking for committed and talented people to join our company.